Hide
2 Posts

Mansions of Madness: Second Edition» Forums » General

Subject: Helpful Organizers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyler Lloyd
msg tools
I’ve been using a generic bead organizer for the components and this card organizer (http://www.ultimateguard.com/en/binders-folders/zipfolio/min...) for the cards and it’s helped the game run much more smoothly.

For the spells I printed and laminated a copy of the front of each spell, and that's the card a player gets when their investigator gains the spell. Then when they cast that spell they just roll a die to determine what side-effect applies (rerolling 6’s). It saves a lot of time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tennessee Schaefer
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Great idea on the spell cards. Shuffling five cards always felt odd, especially small cards (shuffling the original Ticket to Ride cards made me want to punch someone so I got the 1910 expansion). I was rolling to pick one face down, but yeah just roll to see what effect it has after playing.

I guess the only scenario that would technically change would be if two people had the same spell (can that happen?) the same effect could happen in one phase. Functionally it would probably be meaningless.

As far as organization, there are foam core plans in the files section that fits the box perfectly. It took about two hours to make.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.