12 Posts

Charterstone» Forums » General

Subject: Missing Card 10, Duplicate Card 46 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
April D
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi! We are playing our first game of Charterstone, and noticed that we are missing Card 10, which is the yellow player's initial building/crate. I went through all of the sticker cards to be sure it wasn't mixed up, and I did notice that a few of the cards were out of order (approximately 3 of them) and some were turned in a different orientation (upside down). We didn't mix up any cards as we opened them, just placed them straight in the box. I found that we had two of card #46 (one was mixed in out of order). I'm guessing that this set had a mixup during production.

Can anyone tell us what is supposed to be on card 10 - so we can pretend it is there until we figure out how to get a replacement? It happens to be an inactive charter in the game we are starting, so I don't think it will hold us up too much, hopefully.

I'm a little concerned also, because since there are gaps in the card numbers, I don't know if we are missing any others. Fingers crossed!

I love the beginning of the game, and how it is building suspense and setting everything up! Can't wait to keep playing!

Thanks in advance for any help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Amick
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geminimom2 wrote:
Hi! We are playing our first game of Charterstone, and noticed that we are missing Card 10, which is the yellow player's initial building/crate. I went through all of the sticker cards to be sure it wasn't mixed up, and I did notice that a few of the cards were out of order (approximately 3 of them) and some were turned in a different orientation (upside down). We didn't mix up any cards as we opened them, just placed them straight in the box. I found that we had two of card #46 (one was mixed in out of order). I'm guessing that this set had a mixup during production.

Can anyone tell us what is supposed to be on card 10 - so we can pretend it is there until we figure out how to get a replacement? It happens to be an inactive charter in the game we are starting, so I don't think it will hold us up too much, hopefully.

I'm a little concerned also, because since there are gaps in the card numbers, I don't know if we are missing any others. Fingers crossed!

I love the beginning of the game, and how it is building suspense and setting everything up! Can't wait to keep playing!

Thanks in advance for any help!

The front page of the rules tells you how to get replacement parts. You can request them here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
April: Thanks for letting me know about this mixup. Please fill out this form so we can send you the missing card ASAP: http://stonemaiergames.com/replacement-parts/

It should be rare that any cards are missing or out of order due to the automated way production works for this game, though as you've shown, somehow there are still exceptions!

Here is the card you're missing. I would suggest printing it and using tape to place the building on the board. As for the crate itself, you could use a proxy (another blank card in the Index) to serve as the constructed building card for it, as that card should be shuffled into the advancement deck if it wasn't opened by a player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April D
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks so very much, Jamey! I will fill out the form, and the info you provided will help us keep on our way in the meantime. No worries, though, these things will happen! The game looks like it will be a blast.

April
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April D
msg tools
mbmbmb
Jamey, At the conclusion of game 1, we saw that we are also missing card 19. I went through the rest of the cards after that, (twice) and I believe (based on the card ranges that you provided on another recent post) that we do have all of the other cards in the Index. I think 19 is possibly just an instruction card, so if you have that image I may not need to request a replacement for it. Thanks so much for the help! Looking forward to game 2!

April

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks April! Here is card 19:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April D
msg tools
mbmbmb
Awesome!!! Thanks so very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Anamwong
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi Jamey,

Just started playing got to the story card that tells you to put the buildings on the charters. We are missing card 5 so we cannot put the building on that charter. I filed a request for a replacement card, however, in the meantime - would you be able to send me a photo of that card?

Thank you,

Kane

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kane: I'm sorry card 5 is missing from your copy! Here's what it looks like:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Pretty
United States
Battle Creek
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Missing card 82? Anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Pretty
United States
Battle Creek
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.