Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Freilich
United States
Feasterville/Trevose
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, so I thought it would be a good idea yo create a thread to help Jim with editing this expansion for type-o's and such. That way, if he wants to fix the PnP version, or print retail copies, some proofreading will be out of the way.

I'll get started:
Manual Page 3 section 4. Important Terms
Purtified cities contain only Cultists. Should read: Putrified cities contain only Cultists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Aw, shucks! But they're so purty!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Felli
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Kuropuppy wrote:
Hi, so I thought it would be a good idea yo create a thread to help Jim with editing this expansion for type-o's and such. That way, if he wants to fix the PnP version, or print retail copies, some proofreading will be out of the way.

Thank you! You are too kind!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Freilich
United States
Feasterville/Trevose
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha, yes...the realm's purtification project is underway!

I figure helping out with editing is the least players can do to help. Its rare that anyone has a chance to notice mistakes before a game is in print. I really haven't noticed anything on the cards as I read them. I'm surprised you really don't make mistakes with all the fantasy names you've come up with. Its hard enough to not have errors with everyday words. Then again, these days spell check really does take care of most of the work. If anything, it ends up auto correcting into the WRONG word!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.