Madrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
Sígueme en mi Canal de Youtube
badge
Follow me in my YouTube Channel
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
I can use the special power of my rank when I reveal my rank number. My question is this: can I use my power at any other time? Or can I use it only once? And if I decide not to use it the first time, can I decide to use it in the next rounds? Or can I use my power every time I get a wound?

Thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark L
United Kingdom
Belfast
Northern Ireland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
el_italiano wrote:
Hi!
I can use the special power of my rank when I reveal my rank number. My question is this: can I use my power at any other time? Or can I use it only once? And if I decide not to use it the first time, can I decide to use it in the next rounds? Or can I use my power every time I get a wound?

Thanks for your help!

You can only use it when you reveal your rank - and not always then, because if you are forced by someone else's power to reveal your rank, you typically don't get to use your power.

Once you have taken any of the three tokens on your card, you can't take that one again (of course if two of them are the same you can take two of those!) unless you're healed, in which case you put a token back.

So usually you can only use your power once. But if you are healed of damage and put your rank token back, you can take it again later, and use your power again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
el_italiano wrote:
Hi!
I can use the special power of my rank when I reveal my rank number. My question is this:

Quote:
can I use my power at any other time?

No (Unless the Alchemist helps you).

Quote:
Or can I use it only once?

Only once per game (Unless the Alchemist helps you).

Quote:
And if I decide not to use it the first time, can I decide to use it in the next rounds?

You have one chance to optionally use it. If you pass on your one chance you never get another one (Unless the Alchemist helps you).

Quote:
Or can I use my power every time I get a wound?

The 2, 5, and 7 would be very very overpowered if they could use their abilities like this.

Quote:
Thanks for your help!

Welcome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.