Risk: Game of Thrones» Forums » Rules

Subject: Ellaria Sand effect : need help. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Denos
France
flag msg tools
Hey

In first, I apologize for my bad english wrinting and I hope that you be able to understand my problem ^^'

I'm french and I serch the english/original version of the Ellaria Sand card ability.

In my game, in french, it say "You can manoeuver a attack at any point during this turn"

For me, it say we can "teleport" a unit from one of our territories to attack any territories on the map and it seem to me very too strong...so I sought the original/english version and I have only found this : https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1831132/character-ability-e...

And...this "extra manoeuver" is not in my card effect....

So, I'm looking for the exact description of this card in english version, for clearly see if there is a translation error.

Again, sorry if my english writing is very awful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf B
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Thomas, this is how I understand the English version of the card to function:

If you plan to use Ellaria's ability, you must pay to activate her at the beginning of your turn, before you declare any invasions. Normally, you may make one "Maneuver" at the end of your turn after you have finished all battles. But with Ellaria's ability, you may make that Maneuver at any point during your turn, for example between two battles. It is not an extra Maneuver (that is Jon Snow's ability). Instead, you can make the Maneuver earlier in your turn and reinforce before continuing to attack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf B
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, what exactly is written on the French version of Ellaria's card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.