4 Posts

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle» Forums » General

Subject: How many characters for solo play? (Game 7) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Kay
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hey there all you solo gamers! I've been playing around with game 7, and different combinations of heroes. I was wondering how many heroes you like to have on a team for this game? 1 hero seems kinda pointless, due to the emphasis on teamwork, but do you then go for a 2-person team, or 3, or all 4?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Gordonsville
Virginia
flag msg tools
While primarily used for killing vampires, a wooden stake to the heart is also highly effective against most other opponents.
badge
Mr. Spacely was one crooked son of a bitch and I can prove it.
mbmbmbmbmb
Any combination should work. I played with all 4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Johnson
United States
Cedar Falls
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I usually went with 3 when soloing. Gives more variety than 2, but not as much work as 4.
Plus, when I play solo-multihand, I generally spread out each character's hand on the table by their character mat/board, and having all 4 characters spread things too far out for my liking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LudoH LudoH
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played 4 several times; I think it is the best but you need a bit of space and organisation ... and keeping track of all 4 is sometimes a bit messy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.