Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played this game three times now, but for some reason I now can't remember or find what the 🔥 markers in the mine mean. Are they a requirement like the numbers they're next to? Are they a reward? As a requirement, it's unclear how much reputation you would need. As a reward, it's weird that the icon would be placed next to a requirement indicator (the skill number). Plus, the rules only say that you collect gems or coins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Levine
United States
Clinton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clevider wrote:
I've played this game three times now, but for some reason I now can't remember or find what the 🔥 markers in the mine mean. Are they a requirement like the numbers they're next to? Are they a reward? As a requirement, it's unclear how much reputation you would need. As a reward, it's weird that the icon would be placed next to a requirement indicator (the skill number). Plus, the rules only say that you collect gems or coins.

They are a reward of +1 reputation. You're looking at the advanced side of the board (presumably your earlier plays were on the basic side), and the rules for that are toward the back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Clevidence
United States
Woodburn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. I keep forgetting that the rules are split up that way. I didn't even think to look.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.