Subject: shadow mode question, rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bruce
msg tools
i have five question shadow mode.

please point out my mistake.

my question is during 'Nightshade Ranger single play in Sibyl'

1.Nightshade Ranger in the dark. ranger is in shadow mode.

2.if Sibyl attack In +1 distance guards in dark zone, ranger and guards can see each other in each dark zone.
when Sibyl roll dice, gain 'bam' and 2 sword, Sibyl`s shadow mode`s skill 'bam=2 damage', the Sibyl can deal 4 damage if guard`s defence dice all blank

3. i evade guards lines of sight to another dark zone, and hero`s phase end, if attacked guard is didn`t die, guards didn`t find Sibyl, guards move starting point.

4. Sibyl in order to attack again guard in dark zone, move to the dark zone, the lines of sights of the guard.
then sibyl have shadow mode, and guards have agro to sibyl?

5.in hero`s phase.
sibyl in dark zone and sibyl in shadow mode.
sibyl have 3ap, choose all ap to attack guards, each dice in 'bam' have +2 swords?
my question in hero`s phase, hero take shadow mode skill only once or many times.

I apologize for my inexperience in english.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Everything sounds right. Yes, you can trigger the Shadow Mode Skill during each attack. There is no limit to once per activation, that limit is only for the Signature.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kazasaky wrote:
i have five question shadow mode.

please point out my mistake.

3. i evade guards lines of sight to another dark zone, and hero`s phase end, if attacked guard is didn`t die, guards didn`t find Sibyl, guards move starting point.

Note Guards move towards starting zone in enemies phase. If you ment counter attack phase by "if attacked guard is didn`t die", it doesn't activate at all if Sibyl is in DarkZone and out of line of sight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.