Hide
4 Posts

Dinosaur Island» Forums » Rules

Subject: Plot twist question: adding excitement rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug
msg tools
One of the plot twists says that you can gain an excitement once per round if you use a scientist at increasing cold storage. Is this permanent excitement? You never decrease it back?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Crenshaw
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Thematic Colors of Gaming Blog
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ljazz m
msg tools
So same card maybe someone has an answer. Do you need to use one of your alotted points to increase your excitement or do you get this bonus in addition to the cold storage increase? Ex. I send my 3 scientists. Can I choose to move my storage 3 and get the excitement up 1, or will you only be able to increase storage twice and then excitement one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
ljazz07 wrote:
So same card maybe someone has an answer. Do you need to use one of your alotted points to increase your excitement or do you get this bonus in addition to the cold storage increase? Ex. I send my 3 scientists. Can I choose to move my storage 3 and get the excitement up 1, or will you only be able to increase storage twice and then excitement one?

In addition to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.