Circular Reasoning: The Well of Power» Forums » General

Subject: Two suggested improvements rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joy Lederman
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I've played this game with my cousin, aunt and uncle several times and we all absolutely love it, even when we haven't played it correctly. We do have two minor complaints, though:
1)The pattern of the board should have been printed so that the split in the board lines up with a line in the pattern. We invariably see the space with the cut/fold down the middle as two spaces. It's just an optical illusion but could have easily been avoided by adjusting how the pattern was printed.
2) We think a better name for the game would have been "Chase the Gate", as that seems to be what we're doing.
We'd all rate it a 99.9%...would be perfect without the "misprint".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Vander Veen
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Such a fun game! Stay tuned. I've heard rumors the game will have a second edition printed with new art.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerod S.
United States
Mount Vernon
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with #1 ... can't say that I agree with #2. I think the original name is quite good actually.

Also, good to know Mike. One of the biggest complaints I have heard from people I play this with is that the components and graphic design are "sub-par".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
I really love the new art. The stone background evokes a labyrinth-like feeling, although with the spinning gates I do also think of something like Stargate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.