Daniel Galarza
msg tools
In my first game, I did not know how to set up what goes in the tech auction slots. I assume shuffling the deck of technologies is really bad because they have tiers. Are there rules for when increasing levels of technology come into play?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cris Whetstone
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Each tier is shuffled with itself and then stacked as a deck in the order of the tiers.

The individual techs come out randomly but only within their tiers which always come out in order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Davenport
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Which means that in a four player game, you'll hardly see any Age Three technologies, but in an eight player game, you'll see many Age Four technologies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Galarza
msg tools
Continental Drift wrote:
Which means that in a four player game, you'll hardly see any Age Three technologies, but in an eight player game, you'll see many Age Four technologies.

Thank you. I'm trying to brush up on my rules. I learned ALL the auction tiebreakers, and how to really use and activate the KtZr planet deck. I think *I'm* ready to leave the beginner factions behind and move on to something like Unity while teaching the game to others!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.