Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked at all the track layouts and I don't have the same track cards that they seem to use. I only have 2 '5' value tracks and just 1 '0' track card I can use. Was I shorted on a bunch of track cards in the expansions I have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The basic game includes 14 track cards: three 2, five 3, four 4, and two 5.

Had you meant instead to ask about a specific expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Sanfilippo
United States
ISSAQUAH
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gillum wrote:
The basic game includes 14 track cards: three 2, five 3, four 4, and two 5.

Had you meant instead to ask about a specific expansion?
In Snowdonia Central the TRANS-AUSTRALIAN RAILWAY shows 3 '5's in BLAENAU FFESTINIOG 6 '5's In THE DAFFODIL LINE shows 4 water '5's and of course I only have 2. I was just curious if in some copies they were different. There are a few others but that is the example. Always good to hear from you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Martin
United States
Reynoldsburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The daffodil line has some special canal cards that are only used in that scenario. Three 3's three 4's and a 5. Notice that they have different backs. They go before the stations that have the little wavy icon instead of the track icon in the upper left corner. They are not used in the Trans-Australian scenario. The only other track cards that I am aware of are the 3 extra tracks (6, 7, and 0) in the Necropolis/Brockenbahn scenario.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giles Bennett
United Kingdom
North Duffield
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
keso55 wrote:
I looked at all the track layouts and I don't have the same track cards that they seem to use.

The track card layouts shown should not be viewed as gospel - they're generated each time the page is loaded from the criteria applicable to the scenario in question. So, for example, the standard layout has 3, 4 and 5 rubble track cards, so the Snowdon scenario will choose those at random when you view the page in question. It doesn't, however, respect the number of each type of card available (so, theoretically, it could show all the track cards as being "3", but it's unlikely).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.