Subject: Quest 4 Wound Marker rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roland Hinz
Germany
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
Hello Guys,

I just wonder if tile has for example 2 lifes I take it down right after 2nd life is taken, or when there are no life tokens and I have to take it one ?

In other words do I have 2 or 3 rounds before tile is gone ?

Greetings Frostfury

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doctor Bandage
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it has no wound tokens remaining, it is removed. So 2 rounds for every tile except 6R which has 4 rounds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Hinz
Germany
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
Thanks for the Answer, now we Know that this Quest is Harder

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Yerton
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
We played this quest over weekend and since none of us had slippery a pack of minions blocked us from exiting the tile and it collapsed so we lost. Semed a little unfair

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Hurd
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tulsatom wrote:
We played this quest over weekend and since none of us had slippery a pack of minions blocked us from exiting the tile and it collapsed so we lost. Semed a little unfair

We found this one to be a challenge too, but it seems like in your case if even just one of the heroes did not have slippery you were going to be in trouble. Was that the case?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya, with quest 4 you really have to play into the scenario more than with most quests. Tankier characters in general aren't very good for it since they don't have the damage output to quickly move through the tiles and they lack Slippery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.