France
Ivry-sur-Seine
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
badge
Hihihi... Stop that, I'm ticklish !
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for this silly question...

"If at least one of your tiles does not have a stop on it, ..." seems to indicate that you have to have stops on all three of your tiles.

"... discard a tile and draw another until you have one stop in your hand of tiles." seems to indicate that one is enough.

So which one is it ?

Thank you, and merry Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the rules are really not well writen but IMO you should have at least one tile with a stop on it. Means you don't have to draw 3 tiles with stops on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

Agreed, you only draw again if you have no stops at all. I believe that the rule should read....

"If NONE of your tiles have a stop, discard a tile and draw another until you have at least one stop in your hand of tiles"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Lajeunesse
France
Ivry-sur-Seine
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
badge
Hihihi... Stop that, I'm ticklish !
mbmbmbmbmb
All right, that's what I thought was the logical way to go.
Thanks for the confirmation. ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.