Lorenzo il Magnifico: Houses of Renaissance» Forums » Rules

Subject: A purple Venture card question. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeong Jiyoung
South Korea
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A purple Venture card has a card that activates a territory or building card twice with an immediate effect.
According to the rules, this icon is "You can activate another building/territory, ignoring its activation value.".
If It do this twice, Do I have to run twice with the same card? OR Do I have to run two different cards once each?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Brink
msg tools
Hi,

I think it doesn´t mean "activate a card twice". I think it means, that you can activate two cards. So you have to activate two different cards.

Best regards,
Andreas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeong Jiyoung
South Korea
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AndreasB78 wrote:
Hi,

I think it doesn´t mean "activate a card twice". I think it means, that you can activate two cards. So you have to activate two different cards.

Best regards,
Andreas.

I think so.
If I have only 1 territory card, will I get the effect only once?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Crespo
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It might be both. It doesn't say 2x, which would imply the same card two times. It says 2. Therefore, to me the numeral 2 means 2 cards. However, it doesn't explicitly say that they must be different either. So perhaps you could also apply it twice to the same card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.