Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Dorton
United States
Norton
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In Chapter VI.... when the fire starts you place the mat on the board, and after the players turn the yellow numbers are covered in fire... the rules mention that the cabins and tokens and I suppose anyone in the cabins are destroyed... is that As soon as the the token is drawn and the Fire mat is placed on the board (making it a Random cabin and Possibly 2 players eliminated from the Chapter before it really begins? Or does the Cabin get destroyed after The players first turn, unless its listed somewhere else... it wasn't clear in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Heineman
United States
LaCrosse
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the fire is only represented by the fire tokens themselves, which appear at the end of the first three rounds. So I don't think the cabin is destroyed until after round 1.

Our confusion lies with a rules loophole:

What if the campers, witch, sheriff, all enter the fire, stay on white dots, and are essentially surrounded by it after round 3? That steals the win from the Prey player.

Granted, it's unlikely to get all campers, and the two special characters into these positions, but two campers in our game tried it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.