1 Convert to Evil Scheme: If the Bystander is added to the Big Bad does it get the +2 strike as if a villian?
2 Ianna of the Kalderdach: states place all cards from the Library on the bottom of the hero deck. You get +1 strike for each non ()in the library. The questions is on timing do I count before I discard the heroes or after I have placed 5 new ones into the library? Important as if the 1st you know your bonus strike if the second will be random.
3 Showdown can you add your courage to the total?
4 Sweet Demon ability is it meant to be a random card or chosen?
5 Sweet Demon fight pass a card to the left but if I have played all my cards before fighting do i do nothing just recieve one card or do I fill my hand then pass one?
See the Legendary forums for monthly solo leagues!
1) The Big Bad is not a villain (per the game rules), so it doesn't get an attack bonus. But it will capture the hero if there are no villains in the city. The scheme should say "enemy closest" instead of villain.
2) Do the effect in the order listed. So you'll change the library, then get an unknown attack bonus.
3) I guess so. I've never played with the showdown rules.
4) Sweet doesn't specify random cards, so you get to choose which card to pass.
5) If you have played all of your cards, you can't pass one, but you still get one from your neighbor.