Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mladen Šimić
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, please help:

1. nightperson perk - text on the card "discard to place your figure in any space on the map. Then you may perform fight, quest or encounter action". Q: What does this mean?
a) that you get one action for free (fight, quest, or encounter) in addition to your 2 basic actions or
b) that you simply cannot move after performing action on this space you have just teleported on
c)something completely different from options I described
2. Hancock - text on the card "exhaust to move enemy within 2 spaces of you into your space and fight it."
Q:So this fight action is in addition to 2 actions you have every turn?
3. Preston Garvey - text on the card "if there is not 68 or 109 deck keep companion when it unexhausts". Q:Is this error? They meant 84 instead of 68?
4. Curie - text on card "exhaust to recover 5 HP. If you have 10 or fewer HP keep this companion when it unexhausts."
Q:So lets say I have 8 HP prior to camping. Then I perform camp action and end up with 11 HP. Does curie go away or stays with me? Basically I dont understand timing when to check if this companion stays or not, prior to healing 3HPs or after?
5.Ripper - if I roll hands result, I can spend 1 reroll to change a die to match that result.Q: If I interpperted this right ,this means if I roll hands result, I can instead of using one reroll change one of two other rolled dices on same hands result. Am I right? If this is working as I described then ripper is specialized weapon for destroying hands, good for deathclaws...ninja
6. Hazmat suit - text on card "each time you suffer radiation damage you suffer 1 fewer rad damage. Q: does this mean that I can enter every space with radiation without suffering wounds?
7. There is encounter card (dont remember name or number). It says any companion in requiremnt part. Does this mean you need to have compainon to try that option or you need to discard companion, or something else?

Many thx in advance, and all the best for holidays,
Mladen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamel Rha
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1= option A
2= Yes
3= it is a typo. Good number is 84 indeed.
4= In RR, it is said that camp’s consequences may be executed in any order. In your example, the logical move would be to unexhaust Curie before healing.
5= You are right. Ripper is great againd deathclaw!
6= Yes. Hazmat is good again those pesky green spaces.
7= Unless indicated otherwise in the results, you keep cards mentionned in requirements. In your situation, you need to have a companion : what happens next to this card would be indicated in the results. If nothing is specified, keep the card.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mladen Šimić
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Jamel,

many thx for quick response and help

Br
Mladen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.