Michal Zywczyk
msg tools
mb
I would like to see what games I'm playing less than I think I am and are possibly just taking space. To do this it would be useful to have a flag (checkbox) just like "game incomplete?" to mark it. Then I could calculate some stats based on this
For now I'll just use the "game incomplete" as a workaround.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ozan
Switzerland
Zurich
Kanton Zurich
flag msg tools
badge
"Is there any tea on this spaceship?"
mb
You can always add another copy of a game by using the green + button and differentiate your plays like that. Hope it helps, merry Christmas!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or use the "comments" field. e.g. I manually keep a "last played" date in the comments field for any game I own, for a similar reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
flag msg tools
       This space              intentionally              left blank.
badge
ooozan wrote:
You can always add another copy of a game by using the green + button and differentiate your plays like that. Hope it helps, merry Christmas!

Unfortunately game plays aren't tied to a version of the game (they really should be, and there's several threads from the last many years here in the Suggestions forum to request that they are), but only to the main game DB entry, so this doesn't work. All logged game plays would show up for both copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
iklinck wrote:
Or use the "comments" field.

Private or wishlist comments are preferable for this kind of use. The public comments field is read by others seeking opinions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LurkingMeeple wrote:
iklinck wrote:
Or use the "comments" field.

Private or wishlist comments are preferable for this kind of use. The public comments field is read by others seeking opinions.

Comment Police
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb

Like Flip Wilson, "The devil made me do it..."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Zywczyk
msg tools
mb
Using comments won't work because I would have to manually go through all of them to check. My android app calculates some measures that show how well used my collection is and it won't use comments to filter the data, the only flag I can use for this right now is "incomplete". It actually works well, I'd just prefer to have it as separate feature - another flag

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.