7 Posts

Space Hulk (fourth edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Space Hulk 4th Organizer rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pavel P
msg tools
mb
When I bought Space Hulk, I started looking for an organizer. But I could not find this one with the cover completely closed.
This orginizer was created for me by Maify.ru with the main condition of full closed cover )))

The two bigest tiles lie into the special places and the top surface of bottom layer with all components exept minis is leveled over the whole area

Just add the rule book and mission book on the top of the foam and close the cover )))
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hall
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks great.

I had the Battlefoam set and didn't like it, so I got rid of it and bought this one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EFR34AQ/ref=oh_aui_sear...

It has been great, and closes all the way for me, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pavel P
msg tools
mb
Have you a photo of game's components into this box?
Wheare are you put a big tiles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hall
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The set comes with a picture that shows where to place everything. This is not my picture (I'm at work right now and can't take one of my set), but it's exactly how mine is laid out:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Sasinski
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the same storage solution.

https://www.feldherr.net/value-set-for-space-hulk-box/a-5649...

I just made little insert for tokens. After getting rid off those useless arrows, and space marines emblems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Femme Worth
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So I got this organizer, the Feldherr one, and I am very confused how to use it for the tiles and tokens. Broken Token quality this ain't. The instructions are trash. I have it together but don't understand their diagram for organizing the pieces. It's absolutely amateur hour. I'm tempted to toss it and stick with my zip bag method of organization.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal Sasinski
Poland
Wrocław
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that this is a bit of a puzzle, how to fit them all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.