Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul S.
Germany
Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello board gamers of Spain!

First of all my apologies: I'm sorry that my Spanish is right now just enough to say. "Hablo Espanol un poco." I promise I will get better.

I'm going to be in Granada from February to July 2018 and I NEED to know everything board game related happening during this time in and around Granada.

Who lives in Granada and would like to play board games during this time?

Are there
- board game shops in Granada?
- board game cafés?
- regular board game meetups or a board gaming club?

Additionally I design games myself (If everything goes according to plan you may see my first publication in 2019). Therefore I'm also interested if there are more designers in Granada or Protoype testing groups?

Best,
Paul
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Gómez
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
Aquí irá una frase ingeniosa
badge
No me toques los meeples
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Paul,

I´m not from Granada, so I cannot help you that much. But you may check laBSK forum, especifically this subforum: http://labsk.net/index.php?board=85.0

Hopefully you will find some granadinos there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jose antonio Valle Fernandez
Spain
flag msg tools
Hi Paul. My name is Jose Antonio. I´m a game designer of Granada. Now i´m testing a prototype who is in the way of a crowdfunding campaing. We have a little testing group where every new member will be welcome. If you are interested contact me through the Facebook page of my game. https://www.facebook.com/wolfsschanze.laguaridadellobo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
César Randall
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Paul, i´m César from granada, i´ve a Boardgame youtube channel, i´ve many friends to play and know different spaces to have a good game. If yuy wanna contact with me, you can send me a private.
(sorry for my english languaje )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.