Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ismael Descolado
Brazil
Curitiba
ParanĂ¡
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"3.6.2 Great Start: A driver can attempt a Great Start to achieve 1 free extra moment point during a standing by succeding a Driving Test. If successful, move the Tachometer token up to the appropriate value."

By the bold text, if my car accelerate to 60 km/h and I roll a successful Great Start, I can move the token to 100 km/h (gaining 2 extra acceleration points).

But in the 3.6.3 example it do not happens, the car roll a successful Great Start AND +1 extra acceleration point, move the token to the appropriate value by the extra acceleration but no move the token due Great Start.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ismael Descolado
Brazil
Curitiba
ParanĂ¡
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At moment to me it's a issue in rules. I think that you can't move the token in tachograph after success a Great Start because it will advance the token one or two positions depending on the situation.

If your car accelerate 3 points, your speed is 60 km/h. If you get a success Great Start and adjust the approprieated value, you will move the token to 100 km/h (more 2 acceleration points).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Amaddeo
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Here I am! Sorry for my delay and happy new year!

Thank you for pointing that out: the original Italian rule excludes the bold part you reported!

So the correct rule is

3.6.2 Great Start: A driver can attempt a Great Start to achieve 1 free extra moment point during a standing by succeding a Driving Test.

In other words you acquire just 1 additional space succeeding a Great Start, so follow the example.

I hope this is more clear now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ismael Descolado
Brazil
Curitiba
ParanĂ¡
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JRC_Firewalker wrote:
Here I am! Sorry for my delay and happy new year!

Thank you for pointing that out: the original Italian rule excludes the bold part you reported!

So the correct rule is

3.6.2 Great Start: A driver can attempt a Great Start to achieve 1 free extra moment point during a standing by succeding a Driving Test.

In other words you acquire just 1 additional space succeeding a Great Start, so follow the example.

I hope this is more clear now!

Yes, thank you very much!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.