Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cern bay
Canada
Pierrefonds
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Selected Items on sale and 7% off orders over 150$ using code BOXING150 and 10% off orders over 200$ using code BOXING200

https://thediceowl.com/collections/boxing-day-17
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kohlman
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just about to place an order until I read your card sleeves were only available for local pickup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant F.
msg tools
kohlhatter wrote:
I was just about to place an order until I read your card sleeves were only available for local pickup.

I placed an order with card sleeves to get over $200 and they accepted it. Weird they put that stipulation in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andres Navia
Canada
flag msg tools
Hey!

Since we have a free delivery service in Montreal, the restriction only applies for that scenario.

For instance, if your order contain 1 sleeve pack and you select free delivery in Montreal. We might ask you to pick it up instead. If you pay shipping there is no restrictions.

Sorry for the confusion and I hope this clarify

Thanks,

Andres

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kohlman
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not too clear. Here's what it says:

NOTE: Sleeves will be only available for Local Pick Up. We will be available to do Free Delivery in Montreal orders over $20 CAD.

Your clarification is appreciated, but if you are ordering online like I was, you can see why I was confused. I think you may want to clarify further.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant F.
msg tools
andresfok wrote:
Hey!

Since we have a free delivery service in Montreal, the restriction only applies for that scenario.

For instance, if your order contain 1 sleeve pack and you select free delivery in Montreal. We might ask you to pick it up instead. If you pay shipping there is no restrictions.

Sorry for the confusion and I hope this clarify

Thanks,

Andres

Good because that's what I did. I paid for the shipping which included 1 pack of sleeves to get over $200 for the Boxing Day special. Merci.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Flatt
Canada
Whitecourt
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Thank you for posting this. I have never used Dice Owl but upon checking them out I found that they had a handful of games I was looking for on sale! Hoping that their service is as decent as their prices!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant F.
msg tools
Thanks to the Americans, Canada now has 2 major sales days.

Booo .. more nonsense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Dice Owl
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
Hey Chris,

Thanks for pointing it out. We really appreciate that.

We will change it cool

Happy Holidays,

George
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.