Heaven & Ale» Forums » Rules

Subject: Player order question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michele Magni
Italy
Bergamo
flag msg tools
I've got this as a present this christmas, i like this title even if i'm not a "German" kind of player but there is an aspect i'm not understanding about the players turns order, i know the rules about the 1st player spot and how there will always be some one taking that spot each round but what is the order of play for the other spots (those with immediate reward)? You simply play counter clock-wise from the player that took the 1st player spot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clockwise from start player. Start player determines starting player and then you go around clockwise from that person.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deni Kid
msg tools
if ypu first enter start position after a round, u hto take the first player position, or can you choose from other positions as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Himel
United States
Washington
DC
flag msg tools
mbmb
denikid wrote:
if ypu first enter start position after a round, u hto take the first player position, or can you choose from other positions as well?

Players entering the "starting space" may choose any benefit. The last player to enter, however, must choose "first player" if it is not yet chosen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.