Hide
7 Posts

Burgle Bros.» Forums » Rules

Subject: Guards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John B
msg tools
Can you pass through a room with a guard in it if you do not end there?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adammal wrote:
Yes, but you lose a stealth token

There is one character who can move thru a guard's location without losing a stealth...otherwise you lose a stealth as mentioned above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B
msg tools
Thanks, One more, same thing if Guard passes through your room on his move but doesn't end there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
Pugs are like little people in fur coats.
badge
If it's not a Pug, it's just a dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
jbueckers wrote:
Thanks, One more, same thing if Guard passes through your room on his move but doesn't end there.
Same answer, you lose a stealth token.

Basically anytime a guard enters your space, or you enter a guard space, you lose a stealth token.

That also means if you start your turn on a space with a guard, you do not lose a stealth token, because the guard did not enter your space, nor did you enter the space with the guard on it.

And to head off one more question, if you enter the room that the guards can see you from the adjacent room (I forget the name of it, but it has the 4 way arrows on it), then you lose a stealth token there, and if you then enter the space the guard is on, you lose another one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Murr wrote:
[And to head off one more question, if you enter the room that the guards can see you from the adjacent room (I forget the name of it, but it has the 4 way arrows on it), then you lose a stealth token there, and if you then enter the space the guard is on, you lose another one.

Yep, and it can get even even worse. When you're in the Atrium(?)it's quite possible to lose 4HP on a short "back and forth" guard run
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of games like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
Robrob wrote:
Murr wrote:
[And to head off one more question, if you enter the room that the guards can see you from the adjacent room (I forget the name of it, but it has the 4 way arrows on it), then you lose a stealth token there, and if you then enter the space the guard is on, you lose another one.

Yep, and it can get even even worse. When you're in the Atrium(?)it's quite possible to lose 4HP on a short "back and forth" guard run
Foyer. You should probably never end your turn there if you have a choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.