C Ramos
United States
Nolensville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Need to follow the following steps and get all three of the Conflict of Heroes games on Matrix Games for a total of $17.48.

1. Select base CoH: Awakening the Bear, on sale for $9.99 (regularly $29.99) with CoH: Ghost Division expansion, on sale for $7.49 (reguralry $14.99). Do NOT purchase CoH: Storms of Steel YET.

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/424/details/Conflict.of....:.Awakening.the.Bear!

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/product.asp?gid=488

2. Complete purchase above, and note the serial number on CoH: Awakening the Bear.

3. Go back and select CoH: Storms of Steel, on sale for $9.99 (regularly $29.99); but will get $10 off with a previous purchase of CoH: Awakening the Bear.

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/473/details/Conflict.of....:.Storms.of.Steel

4. Complete purchase above, BUT BE SURE TO ENTER CoH: Awakening the Bear Serial Number in Coupon Code before checking out. Total will be $0.00!

$75.00 worth of CoH fun for $17.48.

Don't know if this was an oversight, but might want to hurry before the loophole is closed. devil

EDIT: correct Ghost Divisions Link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
doesn't look like it's an oversight because the games are similarly priced on Steam, though no discount on Storms of Steel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Moore
United Kingdom
Dunfermline
Fife
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just did this, via a UK purchase, and it works out very similar in price at £13.99 (or about $18.60) for all 3 games (if you follow the above steps)...

Plus, you can also generate Steam Keys (for free) for all the 3 titles to use on your Steam platform, if you so wish...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ralph wiggum
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish this was available for Mac.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
Also works if you already own the game... just enter your ATB code...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Gates
United States
Essex
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. When I enter my ATB serial number, I get "coupon code not found."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Gates
United States
Essex
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, they closed the loophole. When I went to tech support, they said the $10 off for already owning Awakening the Bear didn't apply when Storm of Steel is on sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Feo
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Worked great. Thanks! I bought Awakening the bear a few years ago and Ghost divisions a year or so ago and I just pasted my Awakening the Bear key in that coupon code as banshy1 mentioned and it worked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.