Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Rizzo
United States
Hershey
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up FM a few months ago. My family loves CC. We own every expansion (just ordered Death Incarnate).

My family just visited for Christmas and we busted out CC:FM for a play and I noticed a few unfortunate things. The new event cards are cut slightly smaller - not a big deal at all, we can roll with that.

The other issue is one caused by us, our card edges are yellowed from use (did I mention we love this game?). So, the new attack cards in the main deck are all fresh and white compared to our well played originals.

I was wondering if there is a way to purchase just the cards from the main deck form the core set so that we can't identify cards in the draw deck. If not, no big deal at all, we will just keep the draw deck in the box as we play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Justin

Yes, apologies for that. Over the various printings there have been slight size discrepancies we've had to live with. The printers claim 'standard variance' and will not reprint for small shifts in size. Sorry about that.

But I can help you with the main deck.
I have spares available.
Heck, just pay for shipping and we're good.
You can send $10 via PayPal to covertc@smirkanddagger.com and I'll ship em to you.

Just give me your address.
Thanks!
Curt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.