Subject: When a character starts a turn with no cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Ridgway
United States
Fairfax Station
Virginia
flag msg tools
How much for the little game in the window?
badge
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless we made a mistake, it happens that a character occasionally starts their turn with no cards. In that case, does the character just do nothing and draw a card at the end of their turn? That’s the way we played it. I didn’t see a rule saying that a character will draw out of turn to avoid having an empty hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrik Severinsson
Sweden
Sundbyberg
Sundbyberg
flag msg tools
...microbrewed beer.
badge
...more hops, better die rolls.
mbmbmbmbmb
A character can't start their turn without a card in their play area.
If a character has no card and it's not their turn (because their last card is taken or discarded during another character's turn), they directly draw a new card. I believe it's written on the first rule card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henning Kröpke
Germany
Ascheberg
Germany
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Patrick answered correctly.

Only the correct reference is card 11, where it is explained when another character needs to draw a card immediately, when their hand size is reduced to zero.

Henning
(2F-Spiele)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ridgway
United States
Fairfax Station
Virginia
flag msg tools
How much for the little game in the window?
badge
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, thanks. I was looking in the wrong place. I was beginning to think I was blind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.