Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: What game to get with Amazon vouchers i got at Christmas rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr Ree
msg tools
I understand the two choices of games I'm considering buying are two VERY different games but I just can't decide which to get. I like thematic games but also want to try something new. My two choices are sentinels of the multiverse and pulsar 2849. I have seen a mix of thoughts about both games and wanted someone's opinion who have played both. Or if you can think of something else which would be an even better choice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barx M
United States
Kent
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't played Pulsar 2849 to compare the two games. However, if you have a PC you can get Sentinels of the Multiverse on Steam for $2 (currently on sale) and play through a few games to see how it plays first hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Poole
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spent one of mine on Pandemic: Rising Tide. I figured a Jeroen Doumen and Matt Leacock production would be interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Ree
msg tools
Thanks, had a go, i like the concept but a bit worried there will be a lot to try and remember with the cards the digital game seems to make that easier

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.