Gatineau
Québec
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I was browsing the images for the game, and saw this image:
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2537471/spirit-island

Where is this from?

I did miss the kickstarter, but love this image and wonder if there are images of the other spirits like this.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a great deal of art! You can see a lot of it by browsing the SICK card database: https://sick.oberien.de/

That image is Keeper of the Forbidden Wilds, from the expansion Branch & Claw. That's the full-sized portrait which doesn't appear as such in the game--sections are used on the spirit mat. The artist is Joshua Wright, I believe. (And yes, I love that image too.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stéphane B

Gatineau
Québec
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

the reason i was asking for the initial pic is that i'm currently decorating my games room, and i have a spot on the wall for a couple of images/frames. I was thinking of a few 8X11 (or around that size) images from Spirit Island, and that original pic (or similar pics) would be nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At GenCon, Greater than Games was selling several art prints from Spirit Island. I framed three of them for my room. They might offer those for sale. (That image is high enough resolution that you could print it, but I don't know of many more available like that.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.