10 Posts

Star Wars: Rebellion» Forums » General

Subject: Broken Rebel Trooper rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Brookhart
Canada
flag msg tools
I just received this game for Christmas, yeah! As I was putting the pieces together, I noticed a single rebel trooper broken from it's stand. I'm not too concerned, but do you find you use every piece when playing, or will this broken piece be ok staying in the box?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastiaan Ringoot
msg tools
I can not imagine a game where I have used all the Rebel Troopers. Some units run out of models a lot( ATAT for example ) but not Rebel troopers, so don't worry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always contact Asmodee /FFG for a replacement if you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brookhart
Canada
flag msg tools
Sringoot wrote:
I can not imagine a game where I have used all the Rebel Troopers. Some units run out of models a lot( ATAT for example ) but not Rebel troopers, so don't worry!

Awesome, thanks for the feedback!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brookhart
Canada
flag msg tools
mrsuitcase wrote:

I thought about that, but wondered if it was really worth it for one rebel trooper. Even if I needed the piece, the can just lay down on the board, lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clinton Rice
United States
Montclair
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zmikers wrote:
mrsuitcase wrote:

I thought about that, but wondered if it was really worth it for one rebel trooper. Even if I needed the piece, the can just lay down on the board, lol.

It's worth it. Rebellion is not a cheap game. Don't accept faulty components. Let their customer service do what they do best. It just takes a few minutes to notify them and won't cost you a dime. And as a bonus, you can keep your crippled soldier as a war trophy.

FFG is excellent about remedying issues like this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zmikers wrote:
mrsuitcase wrote:

And then again, maybe you've hit the nail on the head here. After all, if he starts the game lying down, that's what most rebel troopers do in this game... rollover and die.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Genestealer Patriarch
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played one or two games where I ran out of troopers; it can happen if you get lucky with diplomacy missions and also the Empire doesn't bother crushing every Rebel outpost, so you start to accumulate little guys.

If you have it, some plastic glue will solve your problem - the two bits "melt" back together stronger than they started. However if not, FFG customer service is terrific. There's a bit on their contact area for broken/missing components, and they sort you out even if you're outside the U.S.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brookhart
Canada
flag msg tools
Sounds great, I'll contact them straight away. Cheers everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Brookhart
Canada
flag msg tools
For the record, I shot them a quick email and within 24 hours I received an email stating that the replacement piece had been shipped. WOW! What customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.