Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Low price for a divisive game.

BGG

Amazon

Appears to be the lowest ever according to CCC and is one-day prime shipping eligible. Not sure about the seller, but there's a second seller offering it at the same price as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. Royal
msg tools
mbmbmb
December 23rd price was 27.54. A great deal either way for someone interested in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see that on CCC - it's showing $29.99 as the lowest ever on my screen (on December 13th). Maybe I'm misreading it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert S
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard it has a low rating because of bad rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rowdy Scarlett
United States
San Jose
santa clara
flag msg tools
badge
Not Necessarily Inaccurate Videos at- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3A6D4E8F2B74B110
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I've started noticing that from Portal. Wait for the second edition to clean up the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RandomHumanoid BoardGamingUnit
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The component quality is great. I feel that sub $30 is a great deal. However, what are we doing over the rules? Any fan based readjustments yet?
Wish I had waited for all the hype to fizzle out. Lesson (hopefully) learned! I pre-ordered around $49
I will have to get it to the table at some point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E C
United States
Park City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Portal released a "Rules Almanac". Just learn the game from that; it's not too bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It’s currently even lower (26.99 with free shipping) from 3rd party seller on Amazon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B
United States
Mountain view
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Cubman23 wrote:
I don't see that on CCC - it's showing $29.99 as the lowest ever on my screen (on December 13th). Maybe I'm misreading it?

Although I refer to CCC quite a bit, I have noted that its not all that accurate. There will be times when data is not accurate, but it's good enough to make the info useful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J .M
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
digicube wrote:
I heard it has a low rating because of bad rules.

The rules are really not that bad, they just seem bad because some stuff they should tell you is actually in the app instead. I think $30-ish dollars for the game is a real steal. Now i will say that the game is kind of bloated and fiddly and I wish the app would keep track of more things for you but it's not a bad game and while I have yet to get to play through any of the campaigns I feel like that is where the game will really shine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan N

Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
johnb4bgg wrote:

Although I refer to CCC quite a bit, I have noted that its not all that accurate.

I think the issue with CCC is that it can't continuously monitor all prices, but rather samples them frequently, perhaps on the order of once or twice per day. Consequently, it can miss brief flash sale dips, and often lags sudden price changes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RandomHumanoid BoardGamingUnit
United States
Tigard
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BubbatheBarbarian wrote:
johnb4bgg wrote:

Although I refer to CCC quite a bit, I have noted that its not all that accurate.

I think the issue with CCC is that it can't continuously monitor all prices, but rather samples them frequently, perhaps on the order of once or twice per day. Consequently, it can miss brief flash sale dips, and often lags sudden price changes.

Keepa can see Lightning deals. However, I feel CCC does better with historical graphs? CCC actually requests for donations? I do not see this on Honey or Keepa? This has always made me wonder about CCC? Brickseek and another tool for lego tracking works for board games as well and will give you updates. Inventory for Target and Walmart on brickseek and the other one I thought would check more stores like ToyRus?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Morency
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'm surprised to see the game this low already. I think I will give it a shot considering the almanac.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John B
United States
Mountain view
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Now just below $28.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan O'Toole
United States
Boise
ID
flag msg tools
All I need is 1 more boardgame...always.
mbmbmbmbmb
rhcu008 wrote:
Keepa can see Lightning deals...

Had not heard of Keepa before now. Thanks for mentioning it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.