United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
The Game that started it all
badge
I know. It's an Awesome Avatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
During the Defenders half of the Rally Phase, can a Broken Squad under a Good Order Leader still create a Leader if it rolls a natural 2?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gochinski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello

Has to be a "self Rally" attempt by the MMC, so no is the quick answer.

Thanks
Joe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Probst
Australia
Glen Waverley
VIC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Fly by Night wrote:
During the Defenders half of the Rally Phase, can a Broken Squad under a Good Order Leader still create a Leader if it rolls a natural 2?

Is that even an option in ASLSK? Did you post this question in the correct folder?

I had a (quick) look at the ASLSK rules and saw nothing about leader creation, but I could easily have missed it.

[I do note quite a distinction in the ASLSK rules vs ASL rules regarding the ATTACKER's free MMC self-rally attempt: the wording in ASLSK gives the impression that the free MMC self-rally occurs after all other rally attempts (or, at least, can occur at any point). In ASL the free MMC self-rally must be the first MMC rally attempt in the RPh.]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tankboy
United States
Haslet
Texas
flag msg tools
The Game that started it all
badge
I know. It's an Awesome Avatar.
mbmbmbmbmb
Its on the SK Charts, so I assume its allowed. Ah, MMC Self Rally is the kicker, which is only allowed in the Attackers half of the Rally Phase, but an MMC can Rally under a GO Leader in the Defenders Half of the Rally Phase, just no chance of creating a new Leader. Got it, thanks 62nd.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Gochinski
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Fly by Night wrote:
Its on the SK Charts, so I assume its allowed. Ah, MMC Self Rally is the kicker, which is only allowed in the Attackers half of the Rally Phase, but an MMC can Rally under a GO Leader in the Defenders Half of the Rally Phase, just no chance of creating a new Leader. Got it, thanks 62nd.

Your welcome!!

Joe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Probst
Australia
Glen Waverley
VIC
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually I finally found the rule on Field Promotions later in the ASLSK rules, where it even specifies that it must be the first MMC self-rally; and the ASLSK Sequence of Play says all self-rallies happen before all leader-assisted rallies (which is not an ASL requirement).

My bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.