8 Posts

Charterstone» Forums » General

Subject: Missing peril yellow token rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fluff Buns
msg tools
mb
Anyone else run into this problem? Must be a manufacturing error. Once the peril tokens were unlocked I counted all of them to find I only have 5 yellow peril tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the first time I've heard of this. As indicated on page 1 of the rules, if you're missing a component, just fill out the replacement parts form and we'll send it to you: http://stonemaiergames.com/replacement-parts/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
This is the first time I've heard of this. As indicated on page 1 of the rules, if you're missing a component, just fill out the replacement parts form and we'll send it to you: http://stonemaiergames.com/replacement-parts/

Opened mine yesterday and I'm missing 5 peril cubes. Just as a second data point.

I'll fill out that request form.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nooo....now it's a trend! Hopefully it's just you two (but I'm sorry that it's you two).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard A. Edwards
United States
Lacey
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy had two duplicate bags of the same 3 colors, so I was missing 6 cubes of 3 colors.

I contacted Stonemaier via their website just before Christmas and had the replacement parts in less than a week!

Great customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Nooo....now it's a trend! Hopefully it's just you two (but I'm sorry that it's you two).

This stuff happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garon Jols
msg tools
mbmbmb
Well... My Italian copy is missing all peril cubes.

Box IV simply does not contain any cubes

I'll talk to my FLGS (they usually provider great customer service).

For the time being we just prinfed out 6 different color cardboard recgsngles. Its not nice, but it works :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the publisher's responsibility, not the retailer's. Please fill out Ghenos' replacement parts form and they'll promptly send you the missing cubes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.