Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Pachman
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m about to embark on my first journey, and i have a simple question regarding set-up:
If purchasing an upgrade card, i understand that i need to move resouce marker(s) to pay for the upgrade (in this case the cost is 3).

But does this mean move any combination of markers up to three spots - or, if a track (e.g. Crew), says ‘+3’, can i just move that marker one spot?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Belcher
Australia
New Norfollk
Tasmania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+3 is the DRM that that space on the Crew track gives you. Spending a resource means moving one of the track markers one space to the right. So you need to move a total of 3 spaces to the right on the 3 tracks combined. I usually do one of each, for example.

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Zdybel
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ahoy There!

If ye be takin' yer maiden voyage, ye should point yer helm fer Sailor difficulty! There ye be payin' nuthin' fer yer Upgrade, indeed!

An' be sure to check out me strategy guide fer new swabbies: Getting Your Sea Legs
Ye be finding some tips there I'll wager!

arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.