Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island» Forums » Rules

Subject: Event Disaster rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Petr Klasna
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a Czech version, so I will translate everything roughly and I hope someone will understand :)

We picked an Event card with title "Disaster" and text: Put all equipment cards to the box of available resources. You cannot use them until next round.

Does it mean, that if we put there for example Knife, we cannot produce Spear this round? Or if we put there Shovel, we cannot resolve an event card which needs worker and shovel? What about personal equipment, such as Shortcut for the Explorer? Is it also not available, meaning we cannot harvest resource from the field where we have the Shortcut token?

I hope all the names are not totaly different in the games from my "translation" and someone can help, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Burgess
United Kingdom
Chichester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like you can’t use *any* items you’ve already built / started the game with, for one round only.

So any action that would require those items is now not possible for one round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
Canada
Campbell River
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Confirming Matthew's response.

We drew this lovely card in the last round of the Jenny Needs Help scenario, having built the boat the previous round. Game over. My son and I just stared at the card and groaned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petr Klasna
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.