Subject: Exiled players, objectives and bandits leader rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
TLN manual indicates that "An exiled player who was not the betrayer becomes the leader of the bandits." Does this mean that when a player is exiled, the player must show his/her objective?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexFS wrote:
TLN manual indicates that "An exiled player who was not the betrayer becomes the leader of the bandits." Does this mean that when a player is exiled, the player must show his/her objective?

The Exiled card should tell them what to do. In practice, if a person is not the Betrayer, they have to show because two Exiled non-Betrayers = game over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
But you could wait to have two exiled players to check that moral loss condition...

If the exiled player does not show his/her objectives, you could have the traitor being exiled, but the other players still exiling another player. If the exiled player objective card is show, this situation cannot arise.

Should one show the full objective card, or is it enough to show the "traitor" mark (or its absence)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AlexFS wrote:
But you could wait to have two exiled players to check that moral loss condition...

If the exiled player does not show his/her objectives, you could have the traitor being exiled, but the other players still exiling another player. If the exiled player objective card is show, this situation cannot arise.

Should one show the full objective card, or is it enough to show the "traitor" mark (or its absence)?

I don't have the game with me, but I believe that the Exiled cards explicitly tell the player whether or not to show their original objective card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
braceletwinner wrote:

I don't have the game with me, but I believe that the Exiled cards explicitly tell the player whether or not to show their original objective card.

I went to check and you are absolutely right, the instructions are given in the cards themselves!

Thanks for the info thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.