Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandre Moron
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone!

I’m trying to play Tuscany Essential Ed solo, with the campaign from the Viticulture Essencial ed rulebook. But I’m having trouble figuring out what is the vp goal.

1. How many points should I reach to beat the autonoma on normal tuscany solo play? Is it 24, 28 and 32 for an easy, normal and hard game?

2. How many points should I reach to beat the autonoma on each campaign set? Is it 28 (normal rules)? Maybe 20 (from the base V.E.E.) + influence map VPs?

3. When and how should I add the VP from the influence map for the autonoma, as written in the rulebook (“autonoma score victory points from the influence map follwing the normal rules”)? I mean, is my goal 24/28/32 + influence vps (ranging 5 to 11 by my estimate)?

Well, while I wait for your help I’ll try and do my best and find out later if I won.

Happy holidays and thank you all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alemoron wrote:
Hello everyone!

I’m trying to play Tuscany Essential Ed solo, with the campaign from the Viticulture Essencial ed rulebook. But I’m having trouble figuring out what is the vp goal.

1. How many points should I reach to beat the autonoma on normal tuscany solo play? Is it 24, 28 and 32 for an easy, normal and hard game?

2. How many points should I reach to beat the autonoma on each campaign set? Is it 28 (normal rules)? Maybe 20 (from the base V.E.E.) + influence map VPs?

3. When and how should I add the VP from the influence map for the autonoma, as written in the rulebook (“autonoma score victory points from the influence map follwing the normal rules”)? I mean, is my goal 24/28/32 + influence vps (ranging 5 to 11 by my estimate)?

Well, while I wait for your help I’ll try and do my best and find out later if I won.

Happy holidays and thank you all.

First of all I should note that we did not design the Viti EE campaign to be compatible with Tuscany EE, since there was no Tuscany EE at that point, only the old Tuscany, which has it's own campaign.

1. In the normal game the Automa's VP marker starts on the "END" space as in the base game. This means that it starts on the 25 VP space. To that you should add the VP it gets from influence at the end of the game.

The Aggressive Variant with the end numbers 24, 28, 32 is designed to be a tough, high-pressure challenge for experienced players and so use a higher number on normal difficulty level.

2. The required score are the same in the campaign games as in the normal games, i.e. 25+influence.

3. The rule that "Both you and the Automa score victory points from the influence map following the normal rules", means that both of you score VP from influence using the exact same rules as you do when playing a human-only game.

I hope this clears things up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Moron
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the clarification. That’s a though score to beat!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
alemoron wrote:
Thanks for the clarification. That’s a though score to beat!

The Automa doesn't like losing .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.