Subject: Suggestion for upcoming Kickstarter rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
This isn't the first time I've seen comments like this:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/27797243#27797243

At the risk of false consensus, I'd like suggest a stretch goal of "fixed" cards that could be provided to Dragon Expansion and/or Catacombs Kickstarter backers instead of the usual mini-pack of never-before-seen cards that will be sold post-Kickstarter. Perhaps Eagle/Gryphon could print extras and keep some on hand for customers who hear about the revised cards post Kickstarter.

Catacombs is targeted at existing DOTR fans, and this seems like an opportunity to remedy some of the complaints.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
I've heard comments that a kickstarter is planned for 2018. One comment mentioned a legacy game. I don't know if that means an official version of the PnP Summer League scenarios or something else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
I would definitely like a stretch goal that would include fixed cards. "Brimestone" isn't a huge deal but it's still a little frustrating since the game cost so much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.