Subject: Retail add-ons rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Duran
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know when expansions and add-on's will be available retail? I'm trying to track down Monster Bundle III, don't see it here in Geek Market nor eBay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judgement Dave
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know for certain, but I expect that it won't hit retail until they've got it out to the backers - though a few may be sold by outlets that backed the KS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Cook
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They're all available now if you email Titan-Forge. They'll ship you whatever you want. It comes from Poland and takes about a month, but that's how they're selling everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott D
Australia
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If this is true, then that's a real kick in the teeth for the hundreds if not thousand Australia/New Zealand and Asia backers who still have yet to receive anything that we pledged for as they are 'waiting on china to confirm shipment'.

If TF can send out stuff from Poland to people who never backed the game back in 2015, why the heck are backers still waiting to get their pledges.

America and Europe have their stuff, sans a few replacements and the ROW is sitting and waiting.

Way to respect your backers TF...if its true anyhow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Louis
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have tried emailing them about purchasing the expansions and have not heard a word in reply. Are you sure this is the case? There is not even a mention of Lobotomy on their site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.