Frank Branham
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
New Dia die Los Muertos. Lighter, sillier, and Stickers.
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed the KS, but picked up the minis in a fit of pique (and they are great sculpts, matching the art flawlessly).

Are there character cards for these two or...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grendel's Mother
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

You can see them on the right side of the second row from the top here:

https://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic3829801.jpg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tony dowler
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You can also buy their character cards, equipment, and skills here, but they are currently sold out: https://goblinkomegamall.com/collections/dungeon-degenerates
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Merethif
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
orkboi wrote:
You can also buy their character cards, equipment, and skills here, but they are currently sold out: https://goblinkomegamall.com/collections/dungeon-degenerates

Actually as far as I know Infamous Butcher and Angel of Death are not included in Character Pack Bundle. Those two were KS exclusives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty
msg tools
merethif wrote:
Actually as far as I know Infamous Butcher and Angel of Death are not included in Character Pack Bundle. Those two were KS exclusives.

Yeah, I have the character pack bundle, & they're not in it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Radey
United States
EL CERRITO
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
The cards for these two were kickstarter exclusives and are not included in the adventurer expansion now that we are in post-kickstarter times.

The adventurer expansion is being reprinted now so we will have more soon, but they will not include these characters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Branham
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
New Dia die Los Muertos. Lighter, sillier, and Stickers.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oooh bummer.

If anyone who got the KS ones want to trade for a wooden lasercut insert, let me know.

(I'm working on it over the weekend, and I'll post the files here when I'm happy with it. I'm kind of basing it on the foamcore one, with a few changes here and there.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat E. Cakes
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Eric,

Any chance for a “print and play” option for non kickstarters?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tony dowler
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A print and play version would be awesome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
get off of the computer.
badge
play the games you have.
mbmbmb
Would also love a PNP if possible!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Willems
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nth-ing the PNP request!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Äaberg
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully you guys don't try to expand the idea of exclusive this way with your significant others!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmb
Sean Aaberg wrote:
Hopefully you guys don't try to expand the idea of exclusive this way with your significant others!

Well, in this case, it'd be about other people's significant others.

"I know you said you're in an exclusive relationship, I get that. But... any chance for a "print and play" photograph option for people who aren't your spouse?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
Sean Aaberg wrote:

Well, in this case, it'd be about other people's significant others.

"I know you said you're in an exclusive relationship, I get that. But... any chance for a "print and play" photograph option for people who aren't your spouse?"

Well, since you asked so nice....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Bonney
Ireland
flag msg tools
Sean Aaberg wrote:

Honestly, I kickstarted - got everything bar the minis - and I have no problem with the Butcher and the Angel being sold separately. I got them first, and I got them for free, and that was awesome. But I love this game and I think others should get to enjoy it every bit as much as I do. With all the bells and whistles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Äaberg
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We have had a lot of people email to ask us how they can get the Infamous Butcher and Angel of Death playable adventurers for Dungeon Degenerates. The short answer is: you can’t. These were offered up as Kickstarter exclusives, and were only available to our Kickstarter backers. We feel for our fans who discovered the game after the Kickstarter campaign and cannot get these playable characters, but that’s how limited edition runs and exclusive items work!
The good news is, now you know for the future! Follow Dungeon Degenerates on Facebook or Instagram, or subscribe to our email updates so you will be ready when we launch our next Kickstarter, which will feature all-new Dungeon Degenerates content and YES there will be a Kickstarter exclusive item again this time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sean Aaberg wrote:
We have had a lot of people email to ask us how they can get the Infamous Butcher and Angel of Death playable adventurers for Dungeon Degenerates. The short answer is: you can’t. These were offered up as Kickstarter exclusives, and were only available to our Kickstarter backers. We feel for our fans who discovered the game after the Kickstarter campaign and cannot get these playable characters, but that’s how limited edition runs and exclusive items work!

Some KS projects get around a first-edition "KS exclusive" by offering the exclusives in subsequent KS projects. i.e. if there's a 2nd DD KS then you could "rightfully"[^1] re-release those exclusives because you originally said they were "KS exclusive", not "exclusive to this KS".

Gamelyn Games does that all the time - you can buy KS-exclusive editions of many of their games in the Pledge Manager of any of their subsequent games.

[1] = "rightfully" meaning that backers of the first KS has no room to complain about it. (FWIW, i think exclusiveness is silly: it simply divides the community into haves and have-nots, exactly as we're seeing here.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
mbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
Sean Aaberg wrote:

Some KS projects get around a first-edition "KS exclusive" by offering the exclusives in subsequent KS projects. i.e. if there's a 2nd DD KS then you could "rightfully"[^1] re-release those exclusives because you originally said they were "KS exclusive", not "exclusive to this KS".

Gamelyn Games does that all the time - you can buy KS-exclusive editions of many of their games in the Pledge Manager of any of their subsequent games.

[1] = "rightfully" meaning that backers of the first KS has no room to complain about it. (FWIW, i think exclusiveness is silly: it simply divides the community into haves and have-nots, exactly as we're seeing here.)

Yeah, but these guys seem a little less into bullshit than that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:

There's no BS about it, it's 100% in line with their original claim. There's no "creative bending" of terminology there, and anyone who's seen it happen in other KS's will certainly have seen (maybe even hoping for) it coming as an option for this one.

Every game i follow which has game-content exclusives has the same problem: a wedge is driven right down the middle of the community between the original backers (most of whom got the exclusives) and retail customers (none of whom did). Where's the fun in that, when half of the people in the forum are effectively playing a different game? In DD this chasm isn't so big - it's only a couple characters. In Galaxy Defenders and Sword & Sorcery that gap is much bigger, as they have a whole slew of exclusive characters.

IMO game-modifying exclusives are, quite frankly, poor taste. Out-of-game exclusives (t-shirts, beer mugs, whatever) - no problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
tumorous wrote:

There's no BS about it, it's 100% in line with their original claim. There's no "creative bending" of terminology there, and anyone who's seen it happen in other KS's will certainly have seen (maybe even hoping for) it coming as an option for this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:

Well, in that case... sucks being someone who didn't get them the first time around.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Yeah. I broadly agree with you about Kickstarter exclusives. I'm not saying I like it, but I can fully understand sticking to their guns on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat E. Cakes
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oh you can buy them. Just not through the Megamall channels, i.e. look to the Black Market.

They will cost you PLENTY. Just like any cherished KS exclusives. These may be the most coveted of all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
patrickstockton wrote:
Oh you can buy them. Just not through the Megamall channels, i.e. look to the Black Market.

They will cost you PLENTY. Just like any cherished KS exclusives. These may be the most coveted of all.

Hmmm do I need to hit the dark web for this "Black Market"? Because I'm not seeing any sales of these in the typical secondhand locales (eBay, BGG).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
patrickstockton wrote:

Hmmm do I need to hit the dark web for this "Black Market"? Because I'm not seeing any sales of these in the typical secondhand locales (eBay, BGG).

You mean... nobody told you?

Come on guys, why did nobody tell him? Don't make me do it - Rusty's far better at this type of thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.