Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Romeo
Canada
Chicoutimi
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
The special power only occurs in either space or ground combat during a single activation? Or if I kill a unit in the space combat and one in the ground combat I can copy two tech?

Also if I bombard the only unit on the planet during the invasion, does I still trigger a ground combat or not? For copying technology does it count or not? Same thing for their starting tech that lets you spawn a ground force when you win a ground combat?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Threadgill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KingAnus3 wrote:
The special power only occurs in either space or ground combat during a single activation? Or if I kill a unit in the space combat and one in the ground combat I can copy two tech?

Nekro's TECHNOLOGICAL SINGULARITY:
Quote:
Once per combat, after 1 of your opponent's units is destroyed, you may gain 1 technology that is owned by that player.

"Once per combat" means once per combat. Once per space combat, and once per ground combat. That's 2 combats, so you can get 2 techs.

KingAnus3 wrote:
Also if I bombard the only unit on the planet during the invasion, does I still trigger a ground combat or not? For copying technology does it count or not? Same thing for their starting tech that lets you spawn a ground force when you win a ground combat?

Ground combat requires 2 players to have ground forces on the same planet. If you bombard the enemy to death before landing, you did not engage in ground combat. Also, if you PDS an enemy fleet to death, or shoot down all landing ground troops with your PDS, there is no combat.

On the other hand, the anti-fighter barrage happens during the first round of combat, so if you destroy a ship that way it counts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ser Frederick
Canada
flag msg tools
So if you are landing troops on two separate planets within the same system, do the nekro get three techs in total, one for the successful space combat, and one for each planet they conquer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clayton Threadgill
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they can get 3 techs. Assuming they destroy at least 1 enemy unit in each combat. And assuming the other player has 3 techs you can learn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.