Hide
6 Posts

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past» Forums » General

Subject: The Works content rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Steinhoff
msg tools
So just got the retail game for Christmas, long time TMNT fan and now a budding board game enthusiast.Love the game! Will all the content from The Works be available retail at some point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
I believe all the Works content that was to see retail has been released. Rocksteady and Bebop are supposed to be included in a future major expansion, but they will behave differently than the Works versions. There are rumors that MOUSERS minis might be released at some point, but nothing confirmed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Steinhoff
msg tools
oh that is to bad...I was hoping the rest of the stuff and more might be available at some point

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
the other stuff is best to think of as 'promo' content. If it was really good, it would be made into an official expansion. You're just as well off not getting it honestly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
bubblepipemedia wrote:
the other stuff is best to think of as 'promo' content. If it was really good, it would be made into an official expansion. You're just as well off not getting it honestly.

Do you have The Works?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg ivan
msg tools
I have the works. Homestly, it felt like i got the 3 hero expansions early with BB and RS as a bonus and plastic mousers.

If you get the expansions and then City Fall when it comes out your caught up, prob for about the same price with sales.

Although i liked the throwback turtle sculpts better too

There is nothing mechanically missing retail vs works, mostly cosmetic

The litho was cool to own, i have the hc idw collections so the comic was redundant to me, but appreciated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.