5 Posts

Cyclades: Titans» Forums » Rules

Subject: military win rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Kanakis
Greece
flag msg tools
hello there!!!i want to clarify something..i was playing a 6player game.i was playing 5th and i gained someones last metropolis of his last territory so i used the military win.i want to ask if the game ends automatically or the phase continues until the last player takes his turn...
and if the last player takes one of my metropolis amd i go from 3 to 2 and him from 2 to 3 he actually wins?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyril Belous
msg tools
1. When your team possesses 3 Metropolises, the end of the game is triggered and players finish the current cycle (until the last player takes his turn).
2. The game will automatically end, even if your team loses third Metropolis.
3. At the end of the cycle, the team that possesses the most Metropolises wins the game.
4. In case of a tie, the richest team wins.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kanakis
Greece
flag msg tools
i would like a specific clarification.If the end game is triggered by a military capturing of a metropolis did the game stil continues until the last player makes his move???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cyril Belous
msg tools
Yes, the end game is triggered when your team possess 3 metropolis (among others, when you gain third metropolis by a military victory)
and the game still continues, until all players not fulfilled actions (specific to their Gods) in the current cycle.
Perhaps, it will be Apollon and the last action will be to increase revenue.
The current cycle is the last anyway, even if you lose your third metropolis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kanakis
Greece
flag msg tools
thanks a lot m8!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.