Popular Tags: [View All]
MJ David
United States
Culpeper
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The wording on this card reads ambiguously to me. The title makes me think that the wall would end up destroyed in order to smother the threat markers. Howeve, the word damaged is used in reference to the wall segments where damage markers are added. This makes it sound like adding a single damage marker would still result in the ability to do this. Am I interpreting this correctly, that you have to destroy a wall in order to smother the threat markers and remove them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue (She/her)
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You only need to add 1 Damage Marker per wall that you want to smother adjacent Threats with. So if that wall is previously undamaged, it will become damaged but not destroyed (think a big chunk of drywall falling on the flames or such).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MJ David
United States
Culpeper
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfect - thanks. By the way, we love the fire deck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue (She/her)
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chezsnark wrote:
Perfect - thanks. By the way, we love the fire deck!

Thank you, I'm so very happy to hear it! It's a labour of love to add something new and exciting to an already great game and it's so gratifying to see people getting their copies and enjoying it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.