Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Next War: Korea» Forums » Rules

Subject: Limits on the Number of Strikes per Target? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Dean
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m using the alternate air rules.

How many Package Markers can attack a single target in one turn?
2, right?


How many HQ strikes can attack a single target?
Unlimited?


How many helos can target a single target?
2?


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Shelton
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
Diggy18 wrote:
I’m using the alternate air rules.

How many Package Markers can attack a single target in one turn?
2, right?

Series Rules 23.4 wrote:

No more than one Air and one Helicopter Strike may be allocated
against a single target per Strike Phase. Exception: Wild Weasel
Strikes on Air Defense Track markers.


Supplement Alternate Air rules 2.2 wrote:

During the appropriate step of the Strike Phase, the player may
allocate one or two PMs from his Ready Draw to a Strike. Strikes
are conducted using the SV of the PM(s).

One strike consisting of up to 2 package markers.


Diggy18 wrote:
How many HQ strikes can attack a single target?
Unlimited?


Series Rules 18.2.2 wrote:

A unit may not be the target of more than one HQ Strike in a
Phase.
Only 1.

Diggy18 wrote:

How many helos can target a single target?
2?

Series Rules 23.4.2 wrote:

Each Helicopter Strike is composed of a single Attack Helicopter.
One helicopter strike, composed of 1 attack helicopter unit.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Dean
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you just single-handedly saved the North Korean attack on Seoul from completely foundering.

Thanks!

I really need to make myself some quick reference cards for things like this. I can't tell you the number of times, for example, I've looked up the effects of being out of supply, and of having a Strike 2 marker for instance.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Shelton
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
Diggy18 wrote:
I really need to make myself some quick reference cards for things like this. I can't tell you the number of times, for example, I've looked up the effects of being out of supply, and of having a Strike 2 marker for instance.
Indeed, me too. That’s why NW:P has a chart for out of supply on the advanced player aid card and the back of one of the NW:P books has a damage effect chart.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.