Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
cesar
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what tokens take the thugs in the night raids, because in the spanish version, only say in the damage section : "any 4 tokens/resources starting with .... tokens",but not say what color token take.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas H
Austria
Linz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If i recall correctly, the thugs take the most valuable tokens (e.g. weapons, food, meds, bandages, jewellery,...).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Aristides
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
trunz25 wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me what tokens take the thugs in the night raids, because in the spanish version, only say in the damage section : "any 4 tokens/resources starting with .... tokens",but not say what color token take.

Thanks in advance.

I don't have my copy with me here, but I think in the English version it says "starting with tokens".

This means that you can start with *any* colour or value of tokens.

So if you have say 4 cigarettes and lots of food/jewelery, you can give the 4 cigarettes to the thugs (because they are tokens).
I guess the way it works is that Thugs just want to beat people up and take some stuff, they aren't very intelligent or diligent enough to search and find good stuff.

But you have to give tokens first before you start giving any resources (wood, components, water).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Bergenstråle
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it says on the night raid card. "Starting with green", "Starting with the most expensive" etc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
iman amir
Germany
US Armed Forces - Europe
flag msg tools
If night mare card say " Damage : starting with green tokens "
this means

Must discard

1- green tokens
2- another tokens
3- resources

or

1- green tokens
2- another tokens or resources (we decide)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.