Battle of Britain» Forums » General

Subject: Buying the game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gustavo Martinez Miguez
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to buy this game in retail stores or online? So far I have only seen used kickstarter editions for sale...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Heather
United Kingdom
Horsham
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
IAF_Gustie wrote:
Is it possible to buy this game in retail stores or online? So far I have only seen used kickstarter editions for sale...

Because the developer was not satisfied with how the miniatures turned out, they have made the decision to remould the miniatures in a harder plaster which will hold its shape and take detail better.

The replacement planes will be sent out free of charge to people who bought through Kickstarter and Essen.

When the new miniatures are ready, the retail version will be put on sale and it will include the new moulds.

I would advise against buying a second hand kickstarter or essen copy because you won’t get the new miniatures - they will be sent to the original purchaser.

Cheers,

Nigel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Martinez Miguez
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply Nigel! I will wait until the new version arrives

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.