Subject: Oops. Unlocked a crate that had already been opened. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I was confused for a moment because I had already taken those cards from the index. I double checked the details, but I was definitely supposed to open this specific crate, yet the cards were already in play.

My first assumption was that I had opened a crate then read the wrong line on the index. I discovered this mid-game when the Automa opened crate 33.

I decided to play on and figure out what had happened after the game.

I was worried that I had been supposed to unlock something but hadn't.

So I took the index and the archive and cross-checked them to see if all opened crates had actually been opened. They had, so I figured I must have opened 33 in a previous game and put it in the discard as opposed to the archive. Best case scenario really.

Cool story, bro.

The moral here is that if you make a mistake, the archive and the index together can help figure out where you went wrong and what you need to do to fix it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Israel Waldrom
New Zealand
Dunedin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It can happen, and isn't fatal to the game fortunately.

There are some cards that are gained via multiple crates, these are noted on the index as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.