Above and Below» Forums » Rules

Subject: So confused rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
So after reading and rereading all the rules, we seem to have failed on the first turn. In a two player game, we both did not get any potions, ciders, or beds but exhausted all our workers on the first turn. Is the game over? We literally have no way to refresh our workers according to the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
Review the rules for setting up the game and ensure that you've given every player all the items they should have to start, one of the key items is your starting house with 3 beds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Whaley
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
Darius I – 73rd Great Khan of the Illustrius Barbarian Horde, Duque San Lorenzo, Marquis de Feltón, Chief of the Zayante, Baron von Whaleyland, Lord Kennedy
badge
Arrgh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Totally missed that!!! Thank you. I knew we had to start with some beds.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viranga Ratnaike
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
A translation of my given names.
badge
I hope to replace the photo with a drawing of my own.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for the question providing the existence of this forum item :-) I similarly read (missing the starting house) and reread (but not the setup). I thought one of my friends was not going to enjoy the game.

Now we can start Round 2

Whaleyland wrote:
So after reading and rereading all the rules, we seem to have failed on the first turn. In a two player game, we both did not get any potions, ciders, or beds but exhausted all our workers on the first turn. Is the game over? We literally have no way to refresh our workers according to the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viranga Ratnaike
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
A translation of my given names.
badge
I hope to replace the photo with a drawing of my own.
mbmbmbmbmb
...and thank you for the answer

LunaWolvesMan wrote:
Review the rules for setting up the game and ensure that you've given every player all the items they should have to start, one of the key items is your starting house with 3 beds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.